Ming Niku is the director of operations. She originally came from China and has lived in Sweden since 2002. Since 2005, she has changed her life path to wellness and health care integrated with holistic personal development. She has been an Authorized Craniosacral Therapist at the Swedish Craniosacral Therapist Association since 2011, now with a developing focus in Integral Craniosacral Therapy Biodynamics (Integral-CST). In addition to her academic degrees in natural sciences and social sciences, she has courses in a range of alternative and complementary principles such as Certified Traditional Chinese Medicine (TKM), Certified Yoga Therapist, Zhineng Qigong Instructor and Therapist, and a range of other manual therapies. Ming continues to actively train in medical science and other holistic disciplines, both in Sweden and abroad. She sees her life task as developing methods, programs and courses by integrating different knowledge in life, both privately and professionally, in both depth and breadth.
Ming holds courses in the field of consciousness development and Integral Craniosacral Biodynamics, both of which are aimed at the general public and professional practitioners in complementary therapies. She is also active abroad with both treatments, lectures, studies / research and education.
* Private sessions with konsultation, counseling, coaching and treatments in changing health conditions and life situations, for humans and animals
* Group sessions with similar health conditions, users and / or personal assistants, animals and / or owners
* International Training Programs in Life Coaching in Hunyuan Consciousness Development, and Jin Luo Integral Craniosacral Biodynamics Therapy (Integral-CST).
* Self-care workshops and courses in effective rehabilitation, self-care and self-healing tools
* Lectures in holistic health and life
* A meeting place and an exploratory model to jointly develop individual competencies and characteristics for a sustainable society and collective development
* Supervision, mentorship
* Main treatment method is Integral Craniosacral Biodynamics Therapy (Integral-CST).
* Developing cutting-edge expertise in preventive and rehabilitative purposes for chronic conditions, neurological disorders and injuries, structural corrections in body anatomy and trauma resolution